The law firm Orsingher Ortu – Avvocati Associati, with headquarters in Milano, via Privata Fratelli Gabba 3, 20121, tax code and VAT no. 05769090969 (hereinafter, the Firm), in its quality as data controller, hereby informs You about the purposes and means of the data processing activities carried out by the Firm on the occasion of Your application through the spontaneous submission of Your curriculum vitae at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the registration form available on the website http://www.orsingher.com. Your personal data will be collected and processed by the Firm in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and related implementing legislation (hereinafter, jointly referred to as the Regulation).
1. Data collected and purposes of processing. Any personal data that You disclose to the Firm shall be processed for the following purposes:
(i) assessment of Your profile, attitudes and professional skills;
(ii) recruitment and selection of personnel;
(iii) scheduling of recruiting activities.
In this stage of research and selection of personnel, the Firm only needs to collect the data related to the possible inclusion into protected categories of workers, without further details; therefore, we invite You not to include any sensitive information in Your curriculum vitae (relating, for example, to Your health status, religious beliefs and political opinions), with the warning that, if any such data are disclosed, they will be immediately cancelled.
2. Means of processing. For the above-mentioned purposes, the data processing by the Firm shall be carried out through manual, computerized and telematics tools, in accordance with the data processing purposes and, in any case, with methods aimed at ensuring the safety of data and the full compliance with applicable legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
3. Legal basis of the processing. The data processing for the purposes indicated under paragraph 1 above shall be carried out in order to process Your job application and hence do not require Your express consent pursuant to sec. 111-bis Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
4. Mandatory or optional disclosure of data. The provision of personal data is optional and voluntary. Failure to provide Your data shall lead to the impossibility to submit Your application and be included in the job selection of interest.
5. Circulation and communication of data. Your personal data will be processed by, and made accessible to, collaborators of the Firm that have been appointed as persons in charge of processing activities.
Except for the above, Your data shall not be communicated and/or disseminated outside the organization of the Firm itself.
6. Data retention period and location. Your personal data will be stored on the servers of the Firm located within the European Union. The Company will not transfer Your personal data outside the European Union.
Your personal data will be retained by the Firm for the whole calendar in which You submit Your application and for the whole subsequent calendar year. Any further job application from You shall restart the applicable retention period. If You wish to request the cancellation of Your personal data before the expiration of the above-mentioned retention period, please submit Your request at the email address indicated under paragraph 8 of this Privacy Notice.
7. Applicant’s rights. Please note that, pursuant to sec. 15 – 22 of the Regulation, You have the right to:
- obtain information in relation to the purposes for which Your personal data are processed, the data retention period and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (right to access);
- obtain the rectification or integration of incorrect personal data concerning You (right to rectification);
- obtain the deletion of personal data concerning You in the following cases (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) You have withdrawn Your consent to the processing of personal data, if these are processed on the basis of consent; (iii) You have opposed the processing of Your personal data, in case these are processed on the basis of the Firm’s legitimate interest; or (iv) the processing of Your personal data does not comply with the law. However, it is to be noted that the retention of personal data by the Firm is also lawful if it is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in Court (right to withdraw consent and right to object);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning You are only stored without any further use in the following cases: (i) You dispute the accuracy of personal data, for the period that is necessary for allowing the Firm to verify the accuracy of such data; (ii) the processing is unlawful but You object to the deletion of the personal data; (iii) the personal data are necessary for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in Court; (iv) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of the Firm’s legitimate interest to the processing (limitation right);
- receive in a common, structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, all personal data concerning You, if these are processed under a contract or on the basis of Your consent (portability right).
Please also note that You have the right to lodge a complaint before the Italian Data Protection Authority (Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 ROMA) in order to enforce your rights with regard to the data processing.
8. Contact details for exercising Your rights. The data controller of Your personal data is the law firm Orsingher Ortu – Avvocati Associati, with headquarters in Milano, via Privata Fratelli Gabba 3, 20121, tax code and VAT no. 05769090969. By writing to the email address email@example.com, You may submit requests and notices to the data controller or exercise any rights indicated under paragraph 7 above.